My Blog List

Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Day of WASH

I will admit the first day of WASH took me by surprise! As I found myself sitting there actually making clothes and accessories out of newspaper for our nightmare/daydream selves I thought "wow!" I never thought about making anything out of newspaper. When they said we were going to have a fashion show with our creations I got shy but I did it! Then our group had to convey space with only the use of sound to the classroom. I had no clue how to do it but the group and I managed to convey it quite well!  Overall I was taken by storm at how much fun the first day was! That's art for you!

1 comment:

  1. yes! and how many people get to see an artist sell out to business (for money) and blow their confetti brains out the first day of class! it was a good day! i thought the lecture with bill was good to...

    ReplyDelete