My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Human Dot Compostions: The Streakers!~







 In this one I had a fascination with Katy's camera and wanted to watch it blink... I am amused by the smallest things xD




This was our second attempt at the human dot composition project. Our first attempt had burst into flames before we even finished. It was too abstract and the message of our dots wasn't going through.
In our second attempt we appear as naked as the day were born... just with umbrellas! Hana's and Alex's poses are great right? And Dante was just too funny! This project got me out of my comfort zone just a little wooo! I am definitely keeping these as memories!

1 comment:

  1. definitely a keeper! i concur! and yes Dante, the token male in the group, adds a great deal of humor to the shots!

    ReplyDelete