My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

Story Line Revised~

Dear Indie:
            I do realize that this is some real bullshiz that I put myself through.  I go to class and I get work done. Most of the time I do rather well. Sometimes I do truly wonder what would happen if I rather than cross this line that I have pushed unto myself  fall short of it, of the expectation. I believe that that is what truly scares me: the expectation.
            I strive to do well for myself, I truly do. I also strive for my parents and my brothers who didn't get to finish. I strive mostly for my little sister. I don't really know if she still looks up to me like she did when we were little but regardless of that she still has a image of me. Whether that image is good or bad it is there. If I were to fall short of this line that I hold worlds above myself what would she think? Can I afford to let her down? If I fail will she still look up to me will that childhood image of the older sister disappear?
           I strive for my father's half of my family as well. No Moore has graduated yet and I am supposed to be the first. What if I let them down? Yeah they still have 3 other children to go through but that mar in my image is gone. I am but their temporary hope and I hope myself that I don't let them down. I don't necessarily like this all eyes on me thing. Maybe its in my head but its there nonetheless and I have learned to live with it.
           To fall short of the line would be to destroy part of myself that many people want to see in me. And honestly I am not too entirely sure that I wont fall. Until I do I'll have to keep striving and hoping and praying that I never fall short.

                                                Reality'sDaydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment