My Blog List

Sunday, February 20, 2011

my two dots and my nakedness o.o




sweet memories
As for the critique for our group, here it is:
Theme/Human element:
For our theme and meaning I believe it is quite obvious that we went with streakers. However, streaking was not our initial game plan we used paint and made our dots a little too abstract to get their meaning through. As for the human element what better way to show that we are human than to be as naked as the day we were born? We gave ourselves a 5.
Craftmanship:
For craftmanship we gave ourselves a 4. Instead of getting the actual photo files from Katy we got the picture files from her blog and the result was a grainy pixelated picture instead of the clean crisp pictures we should of had. Also those of us who did use the blog  picture there was a white strip that draws the eye away from our compositions.
Whitespace:
For whitespace we gave ourselves a 5. With Katy's quick thinking we used some tarps and laid them out  and then Katy oversomething (so not a photography major so Ill spare myself the embarrassment) so you would not be able to tell that the floor was not white.
Selection/Revision:
Luckily we had Katy so we only had redo a few shots. I was kind of sad because the original composition that I had wanted to do was darn near impossible but I am still happy with my results.
For Group effort we gave ourselves a 3. We had a absence and a lack of communication but once we got started we were on a role!

No comments:

Post a Comment