My Blog List

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Minimalism, post minimalism, process art, arte, and puvera



I am not too big on Minimalism I never have been ... BUT I do like Peter Halley's use of vibrant colors!
For Post-minimalism I chose Keith Milow....Simlply for the crosses I have a thing for them..

for process art I chose  Bruce Nauman and not because they are green but I love his use of dark and light and how the darkness makes the light that much more vibrant and alive..
 c-can you walk in this?!?! We should go see it for another field trip! pwease?
Anywho I chose Marisa Merz for arte povera and to be honest I dont know why but of the list of artists that wiki gave me I was just drawn to hers more than the others..

I reallly want to sit on this even though it looks slightly painful....



Enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment